Click Mascots you want to know about. There are a video guide in each page.
These icons means that Mascot has Escape [ワッチ] and Go Home [トビット] spells.
This icon means that Mascot has spells or skills to heal Life Points.
How to make a Mascot
To use new Mascots, you need to get Mascot recipes and to make new Mascots in Your Room (the first place when you started). To make a new Mascot, follow the order below.
(0) Finish one scenario and get a new recipe.
(1) Go back to Your Room, and Talk to the angel.
(2) Choose "クエスターグッズをつくる" (make quester goods)
(3) Choose "マスコット" (Mascots)
(4) Choose a Mascot you want to make(If you have no recipe, the angel says "you don't have any Mascot to make")
(5) Choose "はい" (yes)
(6) After the angel says the spell, check the Mascot Box. There will be a new one.
The Mascot recipes are given when you finish one scenario at randomly. Sometimes you get a recipe of Mascot you already have. In that case you cannot get a new one.
If you turn off your GameCube without saving the status, Mascots return what they were. To save the status in Your Room, push the start button, choose "きろくする" (save) and choose "はい" (yes). When you continue playing and start another scenario, the status will be saved automatically so you don't have to save it.
See also,Mascots as CompanionsTable of Mascots and Scenarios